ABOUT THIS RELEASE
This is a General Availability (GA) release incorporating bug fixes to Sonar 5.0.3 and new features to Mynet 1.0.2.
As always, we recommend performing a backup_os and a backup_logs prior to upgrading your system.
The specific component versions are as follows:
Requirements: A current version of Sonar 3.5.3 GA (188.8.131.5242 or newer) must be installed.
NOTE: If upgrading from Sonar 3.5.3, we recommend following the process outlined in our MyNet Preparation guide to ensure a seamless transition to the new MyNet platform.
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
The following bug fixes appear in this release:
- MYN-651: Updated outdated JWT dependency. Code fix is in MyNet-UI component.
- MYN-653: Removed redundant indices on the web_access_log database table. This saves an approximate of 23% of disk space.
- SNR-2779: Fixed a bug in the LDAP directory service. The service was failing to get username when the name has a comma
- SNR-2733: Fixed a fresh desk issue - Not all the SAN in the list of alternate names in the generated cert for ssl inspection.
- SNR-2771: Fixed Mynet login table sync issue. The login table and user table in Sonar config database were out of sync due to this bug.
- SNR-2776: Improvement - Scheduled the delete script before the repack inorder for the process to be more efficient.