ABOUT THIS RELEASE
This is a General Availability (GA) release incorporating bug fixes to Sonar 5.0.3 and new features to Mynet 1.0.2.
As always, we recommend performing a backup_os and a backup_logs prior to upgrading your system.
The specific component versions are as follows:
Requirements: A current version of Sonar 3.5.3 GA (184.108.40.20642 or newer) must be installed.
NOTE: If upgrading from Sonar 3.5.3, we recommend following the process outlined in our MyNet Preparation guide to ensure a seamless transition to the new MyNet platform.
The following bug fixes appear in this release:
- Fixed issue where MyNet API would fail to load displaying "There is no email address associated with your account" (MYN-652)
- Fixed issue where MyNet API became unresponsive due to the Actor System shutting down (MYN-654)
- Fixed issue where a student entered a (valid) Bypass ticket for a blocked website and was told that they were already logged off (SNR-2641)
- Fixed issue where MyNet logins were not being automatically synced (SNR-2711)
- Fixed issue where MyNet returns different messages for login failure (SNR-2775)